Unique Cloud B2B Ecommerce Platform
Your fit-for-purpose Cloud B2B Ecommerce Platform is unlike anything else on the market…
Wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors and trade businesses can enjoy all of the following features with their new Cloudfy ecommerce website:
- Low setup costs – which is tens of thousands of pounds cheaper than a traditional server-based website.
- Once you’re set up, instead of paying hundreds—sometimes thousands—of pounds or dollars for hosting, support, maintenance and ongoing development, you pay a monthly fee that is all-inclusive.
- We offer three possible packages that vary according to the needs of your business.
Great usability for you and your customers
- Your B2B ecommerce website will be mobile-friendly and fully responsive, whatever device your customers are using.
- You will be able to offer your customers a self-service trade portal with a complementary online sales channel.
- Your customers will be able to place bulk trade orders quickly, efficiently and 24/7.
- Your customers will have a choice of payment terms, i.e. credit/debit card, PayPal or on account payments.
- Our user-friendly Content Management System makes running your trade ecommerce business completely hassle-free.
- Your system will feature an easy-to-understand dashboard with clearly displayed reports and data insights.
- You get a choice of templates for your website, so you can choose the layout that best suits your business.
- You can upload your own images, logos and written content.
- You can change the banners, fonts and colors according to your brand image and values.
Fast and easy setup
- Your new B2B ecommerce website will be up and running in less than 4 weeks.
- Setup will include a product CSV upload for easy data migration to your new site.
- Your new site will easily and seamlessly integrate with your existing systems, such as CRM, ERP, order management and back office systems.
24/7 support from Cloudfy
- If you have a problem or a question, Cloudfy are a phone call or an email away. Day or night, we’re always available to help.
- You’ll find that problems are rare. We monitor the Cloudfy 24/7, so the chances are that we will spot a problem before you do.
- Our unique platform and technology lets us resolve problems quickly, so you can be assured that your website is functioning at optimal levels and concentrate on running your business.
You never have to worry about upgrading
- The good thing about having a cloud-based trade website is that you never have to worry about upgrading it – because we do it for you.
- As we grow, develop and advance our platform, new functions and options will become available to you and all other Cloudfy customers simultaneously.
To know more about how Cloudfy can help your business reach new heights in B2B ecommerce. You can also request a demo to see your new site in action.