Hotlines, a prominent distributor and wholesaler of cycling goods, part of the Wiggle CRC / Chain Reaction group, has selected Cloudfy as their B2B ecommerce platform for global distribution. Their extensive product range includes bikes, sportswear, cycling wellness, and more. With a focus on prebuilt features, and seamless integration with Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and Fluent Commerce, Hotlines sought a comprehensive B2B ecommerce solution to elevate their operations.
- Products: B2B Ecommerce Platform,
- Integration: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, Akeneo Product Cloud, Fluent Commerce and LogicInfo
- Features: Inventory & Logistics, Product/Service Catalogue, Sales Order Management, Marketing and Promotions, Payment System, Ecommerce Automation, Customer Experience, Business Administration, Security and Privacy.
Cloudfy Modules Used
- B2B Ecommerce Portal
- ERP Integrations: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Payment Gateway Integration: Adyen
- Warehouse Management Integration: Fluent Commerce
- Billing & Credit Control
- Pricing Solution
- Content Management System
- One Step checkout
- Avalara for Tax Reporting
- Akeneo for Data Enrichment
- SMTP for Real-Time Communication
- API Integration for sales Data
- Fully functional B2B ecommerce website with seamless navigation.
- Enhanced integration capabilities to support complex requirements.
- Successful implementation of change requests and enhancements.
- Efficient system operation, smooth transitions, and optimal performance.
- Detailed documentation of integrations, changes, and processes.
Cloudfy’s tailored B2B ecommerce platform empowered Hotlines to overcome challenges, streamline operations, and achieve unprecedented growth. Agile strategies, strategic features, and comprehensive integrations played a pivotal role in this success story.